Hello, chaps and ladies,
Today it is oddly quiet. I am worried about the welfare of my fellow Nations. If I ever fall asleep in this place, which is rare, I am plagued with nightmares about the horrors down here. Not every one of us has a deviantART account, but the ones who do have probably given up hope of outside help. I refuse to give-in - it's not the British way to buckle under these circumstances! America is oddly sombre... I guess all of us are on edge at this time.
Perhaps my watchers or any passersby can inject some optimism into my friends? Ask them questions, talk to them, let them know you care! Hope of escape is all we have right now. Please send my love to my supernatural friends and tell them I will be home soon.
England of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland ((Heh, we all know the real reason for the silence is real life getting in the way, but we can still incorporate that somehow . Why not ask England and his fellow HetaHazard Nations some questions for when their Admins get back? See below for the current list of HetaHazard Ask!Accounts...))
- That's me if you hadn't guessed. Ask away. America
- He's been awfully quiet. Please find out what's up with him! France
- The Frog wants letters. Go bug him! South Italy Romano
- Romano is injured. I haven't seen him since he vanished... Hong Kong
- Please talk some sense into that pyromaniac! Canada
- Don't let Canada fade into the background in this dire time. Go and reassure him that he exists! Prussia
- He's a complete mystery at the moment. Help us figure out the so-called "Awesome One". Japan
- Without his wisdom, I doubt we would have noticed some of the subtle truths about this hellhole. I am sure he will love some correspondence with you. North Italy Veneziano
- The pasta-lover must be so scared! Maybe you should calm him down?
Your messages will be most welcome in these dark times. Thank you for your constant support in our predicament.